Question about DOS text file.

Bernard Chow Bernard_Chow@msn.com
Thu Apr 25 14:00:00 GMT 2002

The GCC version 2.95.3-5 come with cygwin version 1.3.10 as a package can
compile C source file with DOS end-of-line character.  However, the GCC
built by myself can not compile DOS C file correctly.

Here is the C source file:
1   #define ABC                1,\
2                                   2,\
3                                   3
4
5   void main()
6   {
7   }

If this C program is saved as a DOS text file, my GCC will complain
about line 2.  If this C program is saved as a UNIX text file, compile
is OK.

It seems like my GCC compiler can not detect DOS end-of-line (CR/LF).

Is there any flag to set while building the GCC or any GCC options can
handle the DOS text file format?

Thanks

BernardGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com