Clarifying xfree86 package rules

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 16:16:00 GMT 2002

This is probably pretty obvious but I want to make it clear that Harold
and Suhaib (if he's interested) have automony in the release/Xfree86
hierarchy.  That means that they can put packages there, remove
packages, or whatever, without asking for permission in cygwin-apps.

So, this is an exemption to the usual post it to cygwin-apps and ask for
permission policy.

I would appreciate notification of when things go in but, again, that's
obvious, too.  I assume that will happen in the cygwin-xfree mailing list,
as always.

FYI,
cgf