GNU emacs package URL

jbuehler@hekimian.com jbuehler@hekimian.com
Thu Aug 8 18:24:00 GMT 2002

>I've downloaded it and the packaging looks ok.
>
>I must have phased out during the X discussion.  What was the
>resolution?  Is this an X-only implementation of emacs?  Or
>does it work in native windows mode too?

It works in both.  It's probably a good idea to split it,
like Redhat linux does, so you don't need X installed.
Next release -- I want to try and get undumping working
also.

It runs in X11 mode by default.  To run without X, put "-nw"
on the command line.  This is standard emacs behavior.

Joe Buehler