GNU emacs 21.2-3 packages available

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Tue Aug 13 06:36:00 GMT 2002

Robert Collins wrote:

>On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 23:22, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>

>>It does, I think Robert's having a wee bit of memory loss.  He better
>>look into some parity memory :-D.
>>

>An upgrade is != to an uninstall and install. Setup treats upgrades as
>atomic actions per package.

Then why is it that when I upgrade, it always says it is removing all
the files from each previous packages?  It does this for each package
I've got checked to upgrade.  Only after it finishes that, does it
install the upgraded packages.  Either the dialogue lies or something
isn't right with my installer.

Cheers,
Nicholas