Install of predefined packages

a12 a12@swipnet.se
Wed Dec 18 01:18:00 GMT 2002

Hello Larry,

Thank you for your reply.

I have read (and reread) the mentioned post and all following
posts.
The proposed solution is to create a local mirror, and let it
be included into the list of available mirrors during execution
of Cygwin setup.exe

I would like to have a setup.exe that allows the installer to
install all packages from the local mirror only and not let
the installer choose which packages to install (as is done with
Cygwin setup.exe).

Another solution would be to create my own setup.exe, if I do
know what Cygwin setup.exe does. Can you provide that
information ?