setup.exe rebase patch

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Wed Feb 27 05:17:00 GMT 2002

I know :}. I was quite active in the discussion that led to that status quo. IFF cygwin1.dll becomes non-relocatable || all cygwin1 linked dlls and modules get rebased correctly, then auto-image-base is allowed again (although with rebasing, it's kinda pointless :}).

> Also, there was some code passed back and forth a while ago
> (Rob, yours
> maybe?) that purported to add a "non-relocatable" option to
> binutils.

Not mine, I was looking for such though.

Rob