cygpath patch

Joshua Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 19:17:00 GMT 2002

Well, I've attached the patch in case anyone is
interested. It changes cygpath.exe to include the
  -A|--allusers         use `All Users' directories
instead of current user
  -D|--desktop          print `Desktop' directory
  -P|--smprograms       print Start Menu `Programs'
directory

and changed the version:
$./cygpath.exe -v
Cygwin path conversion version 1.2
Copyright 1998-2002 Red Hat, Inc.

Here's a changelog:

2001-01-14 Joshua Daniel Franklin
<joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com>

* cygpath.cc (main) Added options to show Desktop and
Start Menu's Programs directory for current user or
all
users

Sorry if my mail client messes up all the spacing.

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/