setup.exe: Feature frozen now

Michael A Chase mchase@ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 22 13:34:00 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
To: <cygwin-apps@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 01:06
Subject: setup.exe: Feature frozen now

> * log files in the wrong location

Since I am not at all familiar with the internals, I'm paying a lot more
attention to the log files for now.  The code for writing the logs is in one
place and seems pretty simple.  I can see moving the log writing to
/etc/setup, but I haven't seen any logs go to the wrong place for what is
currently written: '/' for net installs and 'setup.exe's directory for
downloads.

--
Mac :})