setup.exe command line options

keith_starsmeare@yahoo.co.uk kxs@breathemail.net
Wed Jan 23 14:51:00 GMT 2002

I've made some progress, but it's still (infuriatingly) not at the stage
where you can do a whole installation without dialog boxes (no offense -
they're lovely dialog boxes!), but you can certainly have *fewer* dialog
boxes!

I'm wondering if I could submit what I have so far, and either leave some
bits #ifdef'd out (how does the undefined macro
COMMAND_LINE_OPTIONS_FULLY_IMPLEMENTED sound!?) or just miss those bits out
completely from my diff.

I was hoping to submit the final fully working diffs, but I'm only working
in my spare time and everytime I have a look at the latest sources they've
moved on so far.... I'm always playing catch up! I've done a lot of the
grunt work; and I'd like some feedback on what I've done.

Keith