Need a teTeX-beta maintainer

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Tue Jul 2 09:14:00 GMT 2002

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>Jerome BENOIT no longer has the time to maintain the tetex-beta package.
>
>Any volunteers?
>
>Many thanks to Jerome for his efforts over the last 1+ years.

Chris,

Since Jan Nieuwenhuizen already is already maintaining the cygwin
teTeX-texmf TDS tree and lillypod depends on teTeX-bin to operate, it
would make sense (to me) for Jan to be the teTeX-bin maintainer.  There
is no need to have 2 people maintaining parts of a whole package.  Of
course, whether or not Jan wants to do this is another story...  What do
you say Jan?

Cheers,
Nicholas