[Bug] SETUP.EXE regression -- proposing going backward again

David A. Cobb superbiskit@cox.net
Mon Jul 8 17:27:00 GMT 2002

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]
I'll sift thru the pile, but I believe we agreed that setup would never
recommend rolling a version-number backward.  All of these do that.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.