GnuPG 1.1.90 test version (new test package)

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Wed Jul 10 11:57:00 GMT 2002

Hello???

Any comments?

> there is a new GnuPG beta release, GnuPG 1.1.90.

> I used the new sources and also changed the loadable module / library
> generation of gnupg to use libtool. The --load-extension=xxx commands
> of gpg should now be fully functional ( like a real *nix ;-) )

In other words: Support for loadable modules, at the moment: tiger, rndegd,
rndlinux (this is compiled in statically, but can also build as a module)
and idea (if you are allowed to and compile it yourself).

> Here's the setup.hint and the URLs:
>
> # No comment
> sdesc: "GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage."
> ldesc: "GNU Privacy Guard is GNU's tool for secure communication and data
> storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures.
> GnuPG is a complete and free replacement for PGP. It includes an advanced
> key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP
> Internet standard as described in RFC 2440."
> curr: 1.0.7-1
> test: 1.1.90-1
> category: Utils
> requires: cygwin libintl1 zlib