RFC: unofficial packages

David A. Cobb superbiskit@cox.net
Fri Jul 12 12:31:00 GMT 2002

Chuck, this all sounds pretty complicated.  One thing for sure: before
anything like this would be tolerable we need SETUP.EXE enabled to
*remove* a mirror.  Right now I don't think that's possible.  If I have
a bad experience from a "contributor" I don't need to look at her stuff
again!  Once bitten, etc.

BTW, do you need to fix your "Reply-to:" on these things?  My mailer
wanted to send this just to you.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.