[ITP] libungif-4.1.0-1

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 12 20:59:00 GMT 2002

Okay, while I think this package should be added to the distro, I really
dislike the way it has been ported (sorry Lapo).

Steven's 'mkdll.sh' script is just plain wrong.  libungif is a
libtoolized package, you should just relibtoolize.

I've had I version of libungif around for a while -- it's here:
   http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/testing/libungif/
I posted it some time ago when Harold thought he had more time -- I
thought you were basing your version on that, rather than using Steven's
mkdll.sh.

BTW, you can also relibtoolize glib (and probably gtk) in a similar way.
Did I mention that I *really* dislike that mkdll.sh script?

--Chuck