[ITP] libungif-4.1.0-2

Lapo Luchini lapo@lapo.it
Sun Jul 14 08:14:00 GMT 2002

> Also, it should probably be "aclocal && libtoolize --force --copy &&
> automake --gnu --copy --add-missing --force-missing && autoconf" but
> that's just me.
>
>> This time it uses no patch but a simple "aclocal && libtoolize
>> --force" in the "conf" phase.

OK, I'll do some search to understand the exact purpose of your "longer"
command and why it is more general and why aclocal&libtoolize is
"enough" for this package to compile... I guess this will lead me to
understand more basis about automake/autoconf/libtool... they still look
like a useful "black box" to me ^_^

I guess I can't wait until you finish the FAQ that Nicholas was talking
about.

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)