Guile-1.5.6-4 available for review/upload

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 16 09:28:00 GMT 2002

janneke@gnu.org wrote:

> This release brings a number of bugfixes for the hint files, and also
> guile-readline support.  Most of this thanks to Charles Wilson.
>
> It's my first release built using mknetrel.
>
> Please upload [if you don't spot some stupid mistake].

Folks with sourceware logins:  I know I uploaded Jan's previous release,
-- which normally means that it is 'expected' that I'd handle all
checks and uploads of the package.  But I can't check this one.  Can one
of ya'll that is NOT on a 56k dailup do this?

--Chuck