[MinGW-dvlpr] Re: [GCC 3.2] dll/exe exceptions patch

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 20:17:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 11:50:39AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
> --- Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz> wrote: > I have modified the
>Adriano dos Santos Fernandes  patchset somewhat so that
>> it
>> can be used with both cygwin and mingw
>

>In absence of feedback on this patch from cygwin developers I will modify so
>that it only applies to mingw and -mno-cygwin.

Please just checkin what you have and we'll work out the details.  I'd rather
not worry about the FindAtom stuff.  I think it makes sense to keep the
divergence between cygwin and mingw as small as possible.

cgf