[cygwin gcc-3.1] libjava/testsuite/lib/libjava.exp patch

Danny Smith danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jun 9 20:27:00 GMT 2002

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at
10:00:14AM +1000, Billinghurst, David (CRTS) wrote:
> >I didn't even notice the ChangeLog.cygwin-mingw files, as I was
> >working elsewhere.  I would prefer to use them and will make the
> >appropriate changes.
>
> I don't think they exist everywhere, yet.
>
> Do you think we should use those exclusively, then?  I really don't have much
> of an opinion on the matter.
>
> Any opinion, Danny?

My preference would be to use ChangeLog.cygwin-mingw everywhere.
Danny
> cgf

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12