New setup.exe snapshot 2.249.2.2

Pavel Tsekov ptsekov@syntrex.com
Mon Jun 10 06:22:00 GMT 2002

Well, I don't know... It definitely has something to do with that
software messing with windows settings though. Windows has support for
Bulgarian by default but this software adds some nifty features besides
whats is offered by Windows. Hopefully if people are working with
windows facilities for multilanguage support they won't experince
problems like this.

RC> Hmm, well it's definitely a bug, but how to fix? The workaround will
RC> (setting non-UNICODE programs to English) will have to do for now.

[snip]