Apache Error when starts

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Thu Jun 20 12:31:00 GMT 2002

Stipe,

For the record rebase, even the Microsoft ReBase, isn't working on
WindowsME.  Can someone confirm this?  Perhaps on Win9x if they don't
have WinME?  Wouldn't it be possible to configure the apache build to
have "ld" automatically set the base memory address?

Cheers,
Nicholas

http://shopnow.netscape.com/