TCP Wrappers

Prentis Brooks prentis@aol.net
Wed Jun 26 14:53:00 GMT 2002

As you wish *grin*

http://www.stonegard.com/cygwin/tcp_wrappers_7.6/tcp_wrappers-7.6-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.stonegard.com/cygwin/tcp_wrappers_7.6/tcp_wrappers-7.6-1.tar.bz2
http://www.stonegard.com/cygwin/tcp_wrappers_7.6/setup.hint

# TCP Wrappers
sdesc: "TCP Wrappers, Tool to provide host based access restrictions in
tcp services"
ldesc: "TCP Wrappers, With this package you can monitor and filter
incoming
requests for the SYSTAT, FINGER, FTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, RSH, EXEC, TFTP,
TALK,
and other network services.

The package provides tiny daemon wrapper programs that can be installed
without any changes to existing software or to existing configuration
files.  The wrappers report the name of the client host and of the
requested service; the wrappers do not exchange information with the
client or server applications, and impose no overhead on the actual
conversation between the client and server applications."
category: Net
requires: cygwin

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers