setup

Michael A Chase mchase@ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 4 23:38:00 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
To: <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 19:28
Subject: setup

I'll be looking into the reports on the setup-20020225 beta
today/tonight. I've caught one regression myself - there's no src only
capability any more :[. How'd that happen? :}.

Anyway, I've an idea for a UI change to support it more effectively: add
a bin column, and the default is bin on, src off, but the user can
choose any combination (with bin and src off = keep/skip)

======
That sounds more intuitive than the src checkbox.

Will it be in the normal CVS update or will you produce a new snapshot?
--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html