URL paths in setup.exe

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue May 7 06:13:00 GMT 2002

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

The cygfile:// is fine, it's the reference to "MinGW land" which exists at
www.mingw.org that will confuse some search engine user that I'm concerned
with.  You don't have a library for "MinGW land".  You have methods that you use
use mingw to build or more precisely you use -mno-cygwin to build, correct?

Earnie.