URL paths in setup.exe

David A. Cobb superbiskit@cox.net
Sat May 11 12:54:00 GMT 2002

[Resending to list]
Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]
I may be wrong, but I think the translation ':'=>'|' is an IETF RFC, not
just a MS/NS trick.  Yes, it is because ':' is reserved.
OBTW, the tripple slash is, I believe, necessary to specify that the
"d|" is *not* an authority.  The "empty" authority means localhost.
Sorry if I'm a little behind.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." --