New Packages Waiting! [WAS: New SGML/XML packages]

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Tue May 14 04:39:00 GMT 2002

I think no-one has had time. I recall several yea votes previously, so
it just takes me/corinna/chris/chuck/ anyone else with write access to
upload the packages. I don't recall who (if anyone) has sanity checked
the packages for post-install scripts etc.

I don't have time to sanity check the packages, but will upload if an
existing maintainer can confirm the sanity of said packages.

Rob

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-05/msg00169.html

Thanks,
Nicholas