setup HEAD changes

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Sat May 18 20:13:00 GMT 2002

Hi folk,
	I've just commited a few major changes that I thought should be
mentioned.

Firstly, I've added the core for rsync support. The librsync library is
not rsync compatible (yet). It is rproxy compatible should we add in the
appropriate http logic. I probably won't do any more in either direction
for now, but if someone where to make io_stream_rsync compilable and to
interoperate at least at the uncompressed level with rsync servers,
that'd be cool.

Secondly, I've squashed - hopefully permanently - the find issues
plaguing us recently. The find() call is gone, replace by a Find object.
Use the FindVisitor class (yes, this is the Visitor pattern showing it's
head) to visit the aggregate. See FindVisitor.h to see the interface.
Some immediate niceties: If you need depth-limited recursion you can
override visitDirectory method. (Which I don't but we could for
setup.ini searches). All found objects are returned as the windows file
information block (which should be abstracted eventually), and the
filenames are all 'based' already. I.e. setup.ini is setup.ini. See
IniParseFindVisitor to see what was in ini.cc.

Lastly there were a couple of minor glitches in the MD5 support and
local filename parsing that I've fixed.

Rob