question about objdump output format ?

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de
Mon May 27 14:12:00 GMT 2002

Ralf Habacker

Here is the patch. It is based on the "objdump_ai_segfault_2.patch", which I
have send in before.

Changelog entry for bfd dir ----------------------

2002-05-22 Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker@freenet.de>

  * peXXigen.c (pe_print_idata()): removed double printed
  import table lines, added Bound-To comment.

I hope, the changelog entry is clear. It may be, that the indents ate 100% pure,
please correct if necessary

One issue may be, printing the line "The Import Address Table is identical" or
The Import Address Table (difference are found)", which I have removed, because
I currently see no other reasons thant on bounded adresses and this is printed
explicit. Any comments ?

Regards
Ralf