init and agetty packages available for review/upload.

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:18:00 GMT 2002

Corinna wrote:

http://users.rcn.com/sokhapkin/release/sysvinit/sysvinit-2.84-1-src.tar.bz2
 >> http://users.rcn.com/sokhapkin/release/sysvinit/sysvinit-2.84-1.tar.bz2
 >
 > Thanks!
 >
 > Uploaded.

Ummm...

Charles Wilson wrote:

>> Also, the cygutils package already includes /usr/bin/last.exe
>> but I'm not sure what to do about this since I bet Chuck took it from
>> some sysvinit package and wouldn't mind moving it to its canonical
>> location once the sysvinit package gets together.

Corinna -- please add a skip: command to sysvinit's setup.hint (and give
me write perms on the file).  We don't want sysvinit to appear in
setup.ini until after I've uploaded the new version of cygutils, since
there is a conflict over the last and utmpdump commands.

I'll be uploading a new version of cygutils that does not have those
files later today, and I'll remove the skip: command at that time.

Thanks,
Chuck