Pending packages status

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 04:12:00 GMT 2002

> > 3. xerces-c
> > [...]
> > reviews: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-11/msg00009.html
> >          http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-11/msg00048.html
> >          http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-11/msg00047.html
> > votes  : 3 (Gerrit, Gareth and Robert)
>
> AFAICS, this package needs just another review after being patched.
> Gareth, are you stepping forward, perhaps?  You had that problem
> which needed the fix...

As I told abraham in off-list communication - I've been busy for a few
days - but this weekend it should happen.
The patch hes used is identical to what i used for personal purposes so its
fine.  I'll download the packages tommorow (on my trusty28.8k) and give them
another once over.  The main issue left from before was that the source
package seemed to be missing things.

Gareth - one more day then 4 months of nothing to do... hmm better fix that.