xerces-c and xerces-c-devel and xerces-c (src) ready for uploading

Abraham Backus abraham@backus.com
Wed Oct 16 14:47:00 GMT 2002

Same links apply for the packages themselves, the source package is on a
different site due to space limitations on all the other places that I know
of...

https://plus.xdrive.com/s/804283208Fy53FcN9QeLkMTBhBPt&partner=xdrv
click on the "Download" button, then double check the download filename...
it said "xerces-c-2[1].1.0-1-src.tar.bz2" when I tested it, so I took out
the "[1]", it should be "xerces-c-2.1.0-1-src.tar.bz2".

Thanks anyway Nicholas :)  I did find that xdrive plus gives you a free 15
day trial

-Abe