ELFIO 1.0.0

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Tue Sep 10 08:49:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I've checked out both the binary and source packages, and
everything seems kosher there.  I did run into a minor
problem while attempting to rebuild the package from
sources.  One of the examples won't compile using g++-3.2,
complaing about mbchar namespace issues.  This could just be
an issue with my setup, so I don't think it will cause a
major issue.  However, it compiles just fine against
g++-2.95, which is the current release.  So I will give it
my vote.  I guess that makes 2 votes with JDF's...

Cheers,
Nicholas