Repairing erroneous move of setup-200303 branch tag

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Fri Apr 4 22:11:00 GMT 2003

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 12:21:35AM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Robert Collins wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't grant this (unless it's a cvs repository specific thing)..
>>
>> But I suspect Chris can.  I assume it shouldn't be a problem, as it
>> doesn't give me any additional access, just makes it easier to do what
>> I could do in vim anyway.
>
> I've given you temporary cvsadmin privileges.  I know it goes without
> saying, but please be careful.

Naturally.

And Chris, you revoked my cvsadmin privs before I was finished with them.

Not to worry, I copied the cvs executable and used that vim -b trick from
cygwin@ to deactivate the cvsadmin lockout in the copy.

All done now, anyway.

Max.