RPM packages re-posted, need review

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Wed Apr 30 22:32:00 GMT 2003

alcocer@helixdigital.com wrote:
> OK, I've corrected some problems Nicholas Wourms and Vince Hoffman found
> with the previous packages.  The new packages are available for review
> here:
>
>   http://www.helixdigital.com/~alcocer/rpm/
>
> I look forward to any feedback.

Dario,

Sorry to do this to you (because I forgot), but you'll need to ditch the
popt locale data since it will collide with my popt package in the
future (when I release 1.7).

Also, perhaps you might want to include some of the various
documentation (besides man pages) from the distribution?  Anywho, looks
good, but I'm unable to test due to other issues on my box.

Cheers,
Nicholas