[Patch] Resizeable main window

Andre Bleau bleau@igb.umontreal.ca
Tue Dec 9 17:49:00 GMT 2003

Robert Collins wrote:

>I've committed Franks code - thanks Frank. I decided not to wait for the
>win98 tests, as it's been 2 weeks, which is IMO enough time for bugs to
>surface, from folk interested in this.

>I've uploaded a new setup. For now, I'm not going to announce this on
>cygwin@ - only folk following the discussion here need to be involved
>until we're happy with the visual appearance. I'm not unhappy with it,
>but Igor was indicating a number of tweaks, and Gary had some thoughts.
>
>I'm sure that there will be a number of requests from the peanut gallery
>relating to this as well ;) I don't have a particular appearance in
>mind, so generate patches, lets get some feedback, and when it's cooked,
>we can do another release of setup.
>
>Rob

I'm happy to report that I have used setup-2.418 since Oct. 27th without
any problems. The resizable chooser works very well.

Isn't it time to test it "in the wild"?

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL
package to cygwin@cygwin.com .