[ITP] xemacs: A powerful, highly customizable open source text editor and application development system

Dr. Volker Zell Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com
Wed Dec 17 11:00:00 GMT 2003

    Brian> I'm curious: why not build a dual-mode XEmacs?  I've been running a

Because I never used it.

    Brian> such an XEmacs on my laptop for more than two years now.  I use the
    Brian> MSWindows GUI while playing with lilypond code, but fire up the X11
    Brian> GUI (well, actually I use gnuserv) when I'm doing serious work.  Both
    Brian> work fine, and the build isn't particularly painful.

I know, I already tried it. OK, I can enable a dual-mode build (actually it was
suggested even by And Piper who maintains the real windows build), but I'm not
willing to support the windows part.

Ciao
  Volker