textmode web browsers and their setup.hint descriptions

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Dec 28 05:53:00 GMT 2003

Lapo,

I don't see the point in discussing it.  Just propose a set of new
sdesc's and ldesc's.  If they are fine, I'll put them in the packages
that I maintain.  Honestly, it isn't easy to come up with good
descriptions since the home page of each project has roughly the same
descriptive sentence.

Harold