Proposal: psutils (again)

Daniel Bößwetter daniel.boesswetter@web.de
Fri Jul 25 09:11:00 GMT 2003

Hi Volker!

I fixed the points from your mail. The new packages are available under
the same URLs as before:

http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/psutils_cygwin/psutils-1.17-1.tar.bz2
http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/psutils_cygwin/psutils-1.17-1-src.tar.bz2

setup.hint now looks like this:

@ psutils
sdesc: "psutils - Postscript Utilities"
ldesc: "PSUtils is a collection of useful utilities for manipulating
PostScript documents. Programs included are psnup, for placing out several
logical pages on a single sheet of paper, psselect, for selecting pages
from a document, pstops, for general imposition, psbook, for signature
generation for booklet printing, and psresize, for adjusting page sizes."
category: Publishing
test: 1.17-1
requires: perl

The REAME now tells you how to build from source, including the fact,
that you have to symlink the Makefile.unix to Makefile.

Best Regards,
Daniel