XFree86 Build for 1.5.0/1

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jul 29 19:43:00 GMT 2003

I have never subscribed to this mailing list before, but it looks like
this is where the real business of Cygwin takes place.  I started
reading the archives of the 1.5.0/1 discussion today and realized that
some other people might be waiting for me to release an updated build of
XFree86 for 1.5.0/1.  In any case, if I don't start working out the
kinks of such a rebuild I will probably never get it right.

Just wanted to drop a heads-up here that I will be starting work on this
shortly.  I am now subscribed to the list, so you can reach me here or
on cygwin-xfree with questions/suggestions.

Harold