Pending packages status

Daniel Bößwetter boesswetter@peppermind.de
Wed Mar 5 21:21:00 GMT 2003

Hi Danilo & *,

I've got a new release of TCM/Cygwin (source and binary) that can be
found here:

http://www.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm_cygwin.html

Due to some changes I made, I inremented the patch-level (to 2). Pavel,
would you please adjust the links in your next "Pending ..." mail?

Testers welcome, as usual. I tested on Win2K and XP. Both problems that
Danilo reported are fixed.

Thanx & Kind Regards,
Daniel