Release candidate snapshot

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Mon Mar 10 09:00:00 GMT 2003

Ok, I've fixed
* "compress_bz::error called" appears in the log every time a package is
  installed, even if everything works.

So, setup-3.324 (now 325 due to the UserSetting addition) (snapshot
uploading :}) should be considered a release candidate. Pending
confirmation of the correctness of the other two blockers, or a group
decision to downgrade them if not complete... We have a new setup.

Predicated of course, on the idea that we have a comprehensive list of
the bugs :}.

Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.