librsync in setup

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Tue Mar 18 15:54:00 GMT 2003

Several points:

1) In 5 of the 6, *.input directories, there is a spurious extra copy of the
directory inside itself. I've checked with librsync cvs - these directories
have never existed upstream.

I propose to cvs remove these.

2) Is setup-rsync development active at all? librsync was not imported into
CVS using a vendor branch, just checked in normally. No changes have yet
been made. If there is active development, I suggest we act now to cvs
remove the plain-checkin librsync, and import the latest version using CVS's
vendor branch capabilities. If there is no active development, I suggest we
cvs remove librsync, and do not import it until some development begins.
Whilst doing this, I suggest any new import be made under a 'librsync' dir,
not 'rsync'.

Max.