[Review 2 - Good to go] gd: A graphics library for fast image creation

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Nov 19 06:36:00 GMT 2003

Volker,

Sorry, it looks like my install was horked because gcc-g++ was
missing... the test for cpp probably failed due to that.  In any case,
configure works now.

The package now builds properly on my machine and everything looks okay,
so I say:

Good to go.

Seems like it might be a good idea to explicitly list gcc-g++ as a
package require for building.  libiconv and gettext-devel (or whatever
it was that you guys had be install) should also be listed explicitly
for building.  I'm not going to withhold an approval for that though.  I
know that you say that all library packages with corresponding -devel
packages are required... but I think an explicit list is a better idea.
  Feel free to do what you want.

Do you upload your own packages or do you want me to upload it?  I am
going to stick it in release/XFree86/gd/ if there are no objections.

Harold