[ITP] links-0.99pre14 [Was: Re: Please update links, mod_php4, mod_ssl, wget]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Nov 25 04:49:00 GMT 2003

Well, I made the fix as Frédéric suggested.  Seems to work for me.  I
have therefore uploaded the new package and sent an announcement.  We
can work on fixing other bugs as they are identified.

At this time I am not particularly interested in packaging the other
flavors of links that are available.  Links looked easy and it was an
existing package that was going to be deleted.  Links now has a new
maintainer and won't be deleted.

As for the other flavors, if they compile cleanly then one could use the
package script, readme, and setup.hint from links to get started with
packaging these other flavors.  I could help if needed.

Harold