pre-PPL rundown [tcm]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Nov 26 19:59:00 GMT 2003

Daniel Reed wrote:

> Things have been a little hectic lately, and I stopped the automatic PPL
> until I had a chance to review all of its information. I just finished my
> mini-audit and believe the PPL is accurate, though certainly very long.
>
> Package tcm (Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling) has been in the list since
> January of this year. It only received votes from two people, one being cgf
> (who voted twice). It has received a "good to go" from Charles Wilson, but I
> am not sure its layout has been approved.
>
> tcm is an X application, and Harold handles the X tree, so I will leave
> final authorization up to him. If he uploads it (or tells me to upload it
> outside of release/XFree86/) it will be removed from the PPL automatically.

I really only started following this list sometime in the summer.  Prior
to that I exepected most people to ITP on the cygwin-xfree list if they
had something for me.  I never knew that tcm was packaged and waiting.
I will take a look at it if I can find the author (anyone want to tell
me so I don't have to search?).

Harold