distcc - Awaiting another review, or waiting for fixes from first review?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Nov 26 21:59:00 GMT 2003

John,

Have you, or are you going to, addressed the isses listed in the PPL
below for distcc?

Once those minor issues have been addressed, I will try to review the
package for you.  I don't want to review it right now only to report the
same problems though.

Harold