[Review - Very minor issues] tcm

Daniel Boesswetter daniel@daniel-boesswetter.de
Fri Nov 28 17:11:00 GMT 2003

Hi Harold,

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Minor issues
> ============
> 1) In tcm.README, XFree86-base is listed as a runtime requirement.  I
> have started listed XFree86-bin as a requirement instead.  Same goes
> for setup.hint.  Not critical.

Changed in both locations.

> 2) In tcm.README, XFree86-devel is listed as a build requirement.
> There is no XFree86-devel package; you must have meant XFree86-prog.

Ah, I guessed because I was too lazy too start setup.exe :-)

Done.

> 3) CYGWIN-PATCHES/tcm-2.20.README should be named
> CYWGIN-PATCHES/tcm.README.  This isn't actually installed either,
> which requires that the "install" command in the build script be
> changed to the following:

Done (I also changed the Makefile accordingly as you proposed in your
second mail).

> 4) The install command and the prefix variable were a little strange
> because, as you can see in #3, the install command sets "prefix"
> instead of "DESTDIR".  The prefix was left at "/usr" instead of being
> changed to "/usr/X11R6".

I took your script, rebuilt and tested the packages. The latest version
are available from (as usual):

http://home.in.tum.de/~boesswet/tcm_cygwin.html

Will you upload it?

Thanx for your help!