We have a new "keeper of the pending package list and uploader of packages"!

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 10:00:00 GMT 2003

Hi folks,

I'm proud to present Daniel Reed as our new "Keeper of the pending
package list and uploader of packages", or shorter, KOTPPLAUOP.  Hmm,
I guess we need a better, handy job desription with a nice entry
in our OLOCA.

Anyway, Daniel has prepared himself to keep us informed about the
package proposals (he's written stuff in XML/XSL to keep the list
in a good shape) and he will start soon, probably today, to keep
us informed with the new style list on a weekly or bi-weekly base.

Additionally he will start uploading packages soon.

Please welcome Daniel and give him a good start,

Red Hat, Inc.