setup.exe don't stops & memory leak?

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Wed Oct 8 21:11:00 GMT 2003

Hallo,

Today I saw the following: setup.exe runs to install several packages,
it stucks and I saw that there was no space left at the hardisk.  I
clicked on the 'Abbrechen' (probably 'Exit' or 'Finish' in english)
button, and started to delete all entries in the /usr/doc, man, info,
/usr/share/doc, man, info and wanted to start setup.exe again.  Then I
saw that it was still running and installing the rest of the packages
which couldn't be installed until I clicked the 'Stop' button in the
first run.  And not only that, after obviously no more content was
installed on the harddisk, the setup.exe process was eating up all the
RAM it could get until I killed the process.  That was with the
setup.exe version I checked out today from mirrors.rcn.net.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=