UPDATED: mutt-1.4.1-1

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 14:23:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 07:04:19AM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> "breaking a fly on a..."???  ;-)  Well, yeah, but what about the "Be sure that
> if you would overwrite an already present file that the user is offered the
> choice of keeping their own or overwriting with your defaults." part?

Doesn't apply to postinstall scripts.

> Nothing, it's just that, as the great Regis Philbin so aptly put it, "I am only
> one man", and this one man is very very busy this week.

Sure, that's ok.  It would have been nice if that would have been
clear from your mail.  Unfortunately I was unable to extract that info
from "I'd hate to wait another few "mutt weeks" to get this out,
considering the length of a typical "mutt week"

Red Hat, Inc.