[ITP] freetype2 2.1.5

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Oct 22 04:17:00 GMT 2003

Chuck,

Thanks for your help.  I got it with the one-two combination:

1) Re libtoolize it.

2) Add LDFLAGS="-no-undefined" in my package script.

A DLL is now created.  Haven't rebuilt XFree86 yet to how it operates.

Note that before relibtoolizing it I got an error about an undefined
reference to WinMain16.  Relibtoolizing it fixed that problem.

Thanks again,

Harold